Travel Diaries: Window shopping in Milan {3}

0 comments

Corso Vittorio Emanuele II | Photo via Wikimedia .

As I mentioned in my last Milan post, the city was a goldmine of beautiful, artistic and crafty shop window displays - of course, most were winter or anyway holiday-themed. Because part of my current uni project involves the analysis of two shop windows which feature my selected trend (fur), I took the chance to take loads of pictures of any piece of visual merchandising that caught my eye, whether because really well-done, or just plain odd or unusual. Can't say that my boyfriend was particularly happy about me zigzag-ing from one side of the street to the other to take photos! Nevertheless, here's a first bunch of them:


IMG_7688 copyHard to capture on photo, but this Tezenis store had floating light balls which slowly moved up and down - which was similar to one of my early ideas for one of the sections in my project.
IMG_7688bIMG_7689 copyLoved this Zara display.
IMG_7690 copyIMG_7690bIMG_7691 copyIMG_7692 copyIMG_7693 copyIMG_7693bBenetton kids and women displays.
Christmas in Milan, part 3: Window Displays @Thorns Have RosesIMG_7695 copyIMG_7696 copyWhite fur was used in more than one window to recreate the look of snow and play on a "winter wonderland" theme.
IMG_7697 copyLoved this messy festive display!
IMG_7698 copyIMG_7699 copyInside & Other Stories.
IMG_7703 copyIMG_7717 copy

Post a Comment

Instagram

© thorns have roses | fashion, travel, lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.